May 26, 2013

Hollaa..
I'm back!!
Actually big events for this year made me crazy,
prepare things, meet people, getting to know more about some people
are my daily routine lately
Well but I'm happy

I've got infected by my Mom'm habit
She loves to dress up in batik or any traditional outfit
so here I am addicted by batik or "kebaya" specially "kebaya encim"
It seems every person near me getting married this year
and I'm getting crazy to get a new kebaya to attend their wedding
God bless kebaya seller!

I've got this super big size dress from last hunting in INAcraft
It only came in one size, since me and my Mom in a same size
so I decide to buy this one because I'm in love with the summer look colors

I wore this outfit to attend my office mate's weeding reception
Everyone a little bit shocked to see me a little bit dress up and with full make-up
(my everyday office look definitely without make-up and a little bit look pale,hehe)
Happy Wedding my dear friend!!



What I Wore that day:
Batik dress (forgot the brand)//handmade floral piece//random accessories
floral bag by new look//handmade clear heels by a friend

Getting confuse at the first place between two clutches

My favorite shoot on that day :)
Can't you believe that all picture was taken by a smartphone?
That's why I never regret making an investment in such a phone
Really help me to learn how to take a nice picture
with a great composition, angle and colors


sleepyhead...

Now you can see how big this dress..

Need to go off to bed very early
See you on the next post
Stay stylish :)

Ciao,

.Olive.
find another chameleon doll at:
.facebook..twitter..tumblr..chictopia..pinterest..instagram..followgram..formspring.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.