June 15, 2013
Hello..
It's been a while,
and it's been a week since my birthday

Should I feeling happy for getting old?
I celebrated my birthday by focusing
about what I want,
my next steps
a little bit confusing at the beginning
But I think this is what older people do, rite?

I asked a few who on the same age as mine
Almost all of them tell me this is a new chapter
the others said the major purpose of living in this beautiful world is ***** i can't tell here
Yeah, sometimes I think my purpose of life is too simple
or maybe extraordinary than people around me
Just like my outfits lately

I'm trying my best to keep everything look
simple, comfortable and clean


*this is my first time wearing this umbrella, since the sun was too bright

Closer Look:
White Shirt NN:02//Pattern Pants h&m
bowtie handmade from satin ribbon
studded kitten heels trf zara//tassel clutch UTEE2011

Big thanks for everyone who pray for me
I'm beyond happy to receive your felicitation
Some of them give me a very long touching phrase,
I was drop some tears when I read that.
I don't need to write down your name here, 
but I know for sure you know it
that's you

Friends, i hope we can meet soon for lunch or dinner
not a celebration thingy but it's just a small reunion
sharing your thoughts about life :)
Last but not least
the last picture is behind the shoots
*i love plying around on my every outfit shoot :)

Have a great weekend with your love ones
XO. Olive
find another chameleon doll at:
.facebook..twitter..tumblr..chictopia..pinterest..instagram..formspring.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

This is the most recent post.
Older Post

2 sveet comments

  1. Alamanda says:

    Nice writing sist! Well, just do what you want to do. Keep on good writing, and happy blogging ^^

  2. Unknown says:

    Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.