April 8, 2013

Finally
I have a proper time to make a post..yay..
Well, after almost a week without any new post
I have a tons of story to share

Last week was my best week for this early 2013..
Many good things will happen this year
And I'm very excited about it
I can't spread the good news here but I can only hope the best
for every people that get involved in the upcoming happy moment

I believe good things will happen to a good people :)

How's your weekend?
Hopefully it was big as mine,hehe
Nothing makes me happy than a meeting with people that I love
A luncheon, dinner even just a lil chit-chat at the coffee shop always make me happy

Well last weekend I've got all of them!
Luncheon for a big thing that will happen soon to my big family
Dinner and shopping therapy with my best friend
and afternoon chit-chat with my relatives
Should I asked for more?hehe

I was overjoyed..
At the end of the day, I've got a nice chair and a set of table for my sewing machine
Oh please this is too much for a week

Not to mention a quick meeting with a friend whose back from her vacation from Bali
Uh now I miss a beach..
I need to arrange a meeting with a bitch..err I mean a beach very soon
Anyone?


Lately I've been playing dress up with something simple and effortless
I blame it to my Mom!
since She can push me to change my clothes when she doesn't like it

I don't know why 
maybe because my Mom is a working Mom so she can't stand for a person 
who doesn't put their heart on their appearance

I was wearing her dress
(can't you believe it we share the same dress!)
Yeah, she's just a half size bigger than me

I know how you feel when you have a Mom that's very care with their appearance
Maybe your Mom will be my Mom's best friend when they two meet, sigh..

Mom's dress and belt//random accessories//
pyramid bag (coming soon)//studded black kitten heels by zara//asos sunglasses


Today is Monday
and we still have 4 more days to fight for
Just cheer up
Make our deadline as sweet as camomile tea
and smile a lot

Good Night..

Cheers,

Olive
find another chameleon doll at:
.facebook..twitter..tumblr..chictopia..pinterest..instagram..followgram..formspring.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

3 sveet comments

  1. Nadya says:

    you can sew? that's a set of skill I need to learn asap

  2. Unknown says:

    Hi there,
    hmm..I can sew a bit and still learning about it :)
    It's hard to get a sewing class here, mostly private class and a lil bit pricey ^^

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.