January 4, 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!
I know this is a little bit too late to say that,lol
I hope this year will be great
I hope I can move from those nightmares
I hope I can be more creative with my minds
and this blog too!

I believe it because some good things just came up in this early 2013
The last but not least is
I hope I will getting more attached with my Parents, Brothers and my close friends
They're my deepest reason why I'm still alive
of course there is God who really love me
and give me the opportunity to be in here now
but still socialized is needed,hehe

Two buckets of pom-pom in this two pictures was made by me
The green and red one is for Christmas Decoration last year
and the white one is for my upcoming DIY in this 2013

I hope this year I can manage my time to make a post regularly,
lots of posts will coming because last year
I can't make a proper time to post them all
Just wait and see, I'll take you
a great way to explore Jakarta,this city
where I live and why i love it so much :)

Ciao,

Olive

find another chameleon doll at:
.facebook..twitter..tumblr..chictopia..pinterest..instagram..followgram..formspring.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.