December 20, 2012
 
Who am I? That's a secret that I'll never tell.
You know you love me,
XoXo Gossip Girl
 
Familiar to this quote?
Yes, it's finale season of Gossip Girl 
which is I've been waiting for
I'm not really that happy to find this one of my favorite tv series on their last season
but I can't wait any longer to see Chuck and  Blair have their
happiest moment! finally!
 
I saw some spoilers wrote that they will have a cute son
looks like very similar in bow tie and nice suit,
I really hope Chuck pass down his bad guy smile to his son!
gotcha!LOL
 
As usual somethings that I like about this tv series
of course their high end stuffs like dress, bags and shoes
Never get enough for Blair's classy look
and Serena's sexy curve and playful dress
 Just like this baby blue dress worn by Blair
 
 
Oh by the way, this is the perfect lines to end this series and finally bring out the secret
 
"Who am I? That's a secret I'll never tell!
Okay I'm Dan Humphrey"
 
Oh Mr Lonely Boy, I still can't believe it was you!
How could be a big brother dump her own sister 
from the world of Manhattan's Elite

Ciao.Olive
 
 
find another chameleon doll at:
.facebook..twitter..tumblr..chictopia..pinterest..instagram..followgram..formspring.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.