October 14, 2012
Hello..
It's been two weeks since my last post
When life is going well then sometimes it's pretty hard to write some post,hehe
This time I just want to recall my memory and share it here
A week a go in the beautiful Sunday morning definitely in same air like this day
One girl, a friend of mine who has a full of thoughts (every time she's always in he bubble)
made a big decision,
a big one that will change her life forever
however this is maybe one step that every us must be through it

I hope, hmmm me and my other friends hope that she will be happy
until the last journey, until the death separate them
"Happily ever after!" just like a quote from Shrek movie
me (on the right) wearing: pastel floral dress by petite cupcakes//
nude transparent pumps by Maran//nude little clutch//random pastel accessories//
nude bow hair clips//canvas bag to keep my camera by utee2010

Have a nice day!!

Cheers,

Olive

find another chameleon doll at:
.facebook..twitter..tumblr..chictopia..pinterest..instagram..followgram..formspring.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

2 sveet comments

  1. Love your dress liv.. Sampai penasaran dikira bikin sendiri, trnyata petite cupcakes ya.. Pengen, tp warna lain pengennya..hihi :)

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.