September 25, 2012

I've always have a plan for weekends, If I don't than it means 
I want to just lay down on my bed all day long

Last weekend I supposed to be watching "Layar Tanjep" with my friend
That some offer come to me
a ticket to watch SM Town concert

I can't describe how much I want to take a look euphoria of those young girls
crazy about boys band or a mature boy who's still sick of pretty girls band
Here I'm finally choose to look those K-Pop star rather than traditional movie

Huh, poor me but it's a rare chance..
This is what i choose for that nigh
just simple and comfortable outfit to sing a long and dance like crazy,lol
I admit that I'm a huge fan of korean girls band who dance like crazy
I went to this concert to watch f(x) and SNSD

grey jumper by forever XXI//navy shorts by tailor made//
braids sling bag by clementine//grey suede loafers by charles&keith
necklace by (x)xml//earrings and rings by f21//glittery cat eye glasses by ASOS


I hope all of you had a great weekends :)

XO. Olive

find another chameleon doll at:
.facebook..twitter..tumblr..chictopia..pinterest..instagram..followgram..formspring.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.