July 21, 2012

Once upon a time
All of Girls Day Out members had an idea making picnic together
We choose Bogor Botanical Garden as our place to hit and run..
Here we go the stories about that day

dress code: colorful
so I ended up with so many colors as well
Floral dress gifted by my best friend//cut-out cardigans from friend's store//
beach bag from rusty (it's very old bag, I keep it since i was in high school//Orange flats by charles&keith


open this meeting by had a lunch together!
Thanks a lot for Aunty Clementine for made our lunch!
It's homemade meals (I always adore traditional and homemade meals)

dress up my rattan plate with those yummy things
(nasi bakar, kering kentang, sambel oncom, sambel cabe hijau, mie goreng, ayam goreng, urap)


a few pictures from our first photoshoot
I love making friends and be thankful to know them all
Each of person coming from a very different background
That's why I learn so many things about life from them
They more like my parents than my friend since they are older than me,hehe


Crossing gift time!
Get your number and claim the gift!
Yay!I've got a pouch from Puri idekuhandmade
Oh and glad my vintage box was claimed by someone who really looking for it :)


Playing with a bunting that well prepared by idekuhandmade
Trying our natural pose but it seems not work so well
Me had a picture with a super creative girl, Miss Puri


I'm gonna miss this picnic because of this scene!
Group Hug! :')


I won idekuhandmade's giveaway, this fox coin purse is the price (love it, fits well with my flash disc and earphones), also got this pouch from crossing gift event on the same day :)


end of the story..
I can't wait to meet Mrs, Miss and Aunty from this Girls Day Out member..
See yaaa...

XO. Olive

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

1 sveet comments

  1. it was a really great picnic and I hope someday I'll have picnic time too :)

    I'll be happy if u follow my blog too :)
    delithaliciously.blogspot.com

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.