July 25, 2012

All picture was taken about two weeks ago
Finally I met my lovely best friend for diner and also late celebrating my birthday
We went to the same college and still have each other until this day
I hope our friendship will be last forever

Thanks for being on my side for all this time
Thank you to teach me how to grown up
Thanks for having a joy and laugh together
Thank you for sharing a diet treatment together
and thanks for the present girls

Enjoy the pictures..

Celebrating your birthday is not about treating
It's more than that
If you have an upcoming birthday soon
Just make sure you celebrate it with your lovely persons in your circle

Have a nice day of work
and the last but not least
Happy fasting for everybody who's doing that
I know you are strong enough to do that for 25 days ahead


By the way I changed my blog's layout
I know it's not a personal layout because it looks more like a portfolio
Just confuse to choose the perfect layout,hehe
I hope you like it :)


*so sorry for the ugly pictures, since I forgot to change my white balance setting,hehe

XO. Olive


Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

2 sveet comments

  1. Unknown says:

    such a lovely friends.. :)
    happy belated birthday (^o^)

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.