January 22, 2012

This is my second time buying fudge. It's japan magazine that just look like a clothing catalog. I don't know why but when i go to Japanese section in a book store, I found so much catalog from Japanese brand. It's so inspiring even I'm curious is there anyone want to spend their money buying a catalog only from one brand?
The good thing, almost all Japanese magazine in Dec issue spoil their reader with a free gift, like this issue I got a scotch tape, pen and some post it by minä perhonen. All is packed by grey box,even it's a free gift i know they will pack it well not like a free gift that i got from local magazine,huh.


Very inspiring photoshoot. I just love to see those pages. Anyway I was sick and my longweekend seems boring. Browsing and reading some magazine to get some inspiration is a few things for my recovery. I hope all of you who's stay in J town please becareful because of unpredictable weather. Happy Weekends :)

What I'm wearing:
vintage look mini dress//bown tights//
mini trench coat//oxford flats by gin&tonic//
leather suitcase//earring by f21

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.