January 21, 2012

In this early 2012 my big family from my Dad side has a new member. Yes! My cousin finally get merried! It makes me have one more sister in law,woohooo! I always excited when it comes to family gathering because it makes us closer day by day. I just wanto to say congratulations to both of you and I hope you'll enjoy you honeymoon. It's a nice to have you as our new member in this family my newly sister in law. Welcome to The B family :)


Only a few young people in my coutry think that tradition is an important matters. The more i know about it the more i have a willing to keep it up. I'm proud to carry this tradition in my shoulder. I'm so jealous to see Japanese or Korean who loves their tradition. I see that this is how to unite our people, to see how important is the family. We can't live by ourself, we need others specially a big family to support our life. It's funny because my little niece know how important the relationship of the family in the young age.I'm so jealous of her thoughts. I hope one day i will have a big day just like this, it will be my happiest moment to have a joyful day with my big family but also the saddest moment because it's the last day to live with my parents and my brother.


Me and Ruth wearing: Semi Traditional Softy Pink Kebaya//Ikat&Batik Saroongs//Charles&Keith Heels//Brown Croocs Wedges//Pinky Purse


Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.