January 21, 2012

Hello World..
It's been a long time since my last post. In this very first post in 2012 I would like to say Happy New Year. New Year means new hope, new resolutions and of course new room. I painted my room from last year with grey but decorated with stickers and DIY stripes frame with Mrs. Golightly pictures on it. I know Audrey Hepburn is a fashion icon but I prefer her character as Mrs. Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's that any characters along his career as an actress. So I put her picture as a centre point in my room to accompany me in this early 2012. I hope i can be as bright as you Mrs. Golightly..

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.