October 16, 2011
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Time flies so fast when you have a job. You probably feeling so tired after office hours, having a bad traffic on your way back home then when you arrive at your home you'll feel so exhausted to do anything but sleep. This happen all day except weekend, i feel like a stupid machine when i'm stuck in this habit. But what can i asked more? I need a money to buy things and make my dreams come true. Even I'm not really enjoy my job, i feel blessing to have an opportunity for doing it. Sometimes it's like wasting my time, but in the other side i got more knowledge so it's pretty even. By the way i just update my shop, plese visit here

I've got a view stuffs that I love for this month. I would say it's hard for a girl to keep her desire to have some cute stuffs, lol. Anyway I've got stuck with some cute books too! I would say that I'm actually a geek, i love to read anykind of book but not a boring one, you know exactly what i mean. I used to be obsessed with architecture, I'm glad my brother take it as his major right now so at least i can read his book. 

Sometimes when i go to a bookstore, I prefer go to fashion or architecture corner, both of them inpire me. I prefer a book with so many text on it, a book that explain everything, every details that the writter want to share with us. As my last post, I currently read "Haikk" it's a book written by one of a famous local architect explain about their journey to Japan. When I read this book I feel just being a part of them along their journey, because they explain beautifully with a good phrase and pictures, no wonder because they had leica camera along that trip. You must read it! 

qSHjIw on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

By the way my work also kill my online shopping time! But i feel glad that i've got an email from local online shop that offer me to choose their stuffs and being my sponsor. So this is my first look from what I picked.
khaki sheer top by Auburn and Ginger//white shorts by petite.cupcakes//pearls necklaces and brecelet from forever21 and a gift from a friend//newton mini bag//khaki tassel heels

newton mini bag by cotton.ink//khaki tassel heels by (x)sml 

I also eager to read how to take a good picture, specially a detail of something. I woke up yesterday and found a sunlight coming trough my door and make a big shade on my floor so i tried to catch the effect by my camera and using my fave canvas shoes as an object. Just sharing the result (:

suhCxD on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

About two weeks ago My beloved Grandmother just passsed away so I have a little trip to my Dad's hometown. It's a sad but i know that my granny smiling right now from the sky, hoping that her children and grandchildren stay healthy and live in peaceful together as a team. Will make another post very soon about the trip and many things. Like what i said before, too many stories but I have just a little time to do it. Also I aprreciate to all of you who do visit and read my blog, thanks because you like it, thanks for your comments, oppinions and critics. I will visit you back if you have a blog very soon (:

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

8 sveet comments

  1. I know how you feel, same here :( btw nice outfit !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

  2. I am really sorry for your grandma..
    by the way i love the outfit! perfect color and it suit each other, i also love your bow necklace and moccasin shoes :)

  3. Unknown says:

    deep condolence for your grandma...

    btw,nice blog... ^^

  4. Thank you so much for your sweet comment !!!It would be a pleasure to me to follow each other, but I don't know hot to start following you because you have no navbar and no follower's button!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Cosa mi metto???

  5. Unknown says:

    @Fabrizia: You can follow me using your google account, just type my blog address (:
    @Francesca: I already follow you back through bloglovin (:

  6. Unknown says:

    you look so cute on the pics!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

  7. hey I love your style. it's very casual and lady-like! :D

    CROP.CRIP.CROP

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.