November 11, 2010

New Collection by Bethany Supriadi Tan so amazing!
It's so fun and colorful. I just saw it directly from her blog but now you can check it from her personal facebook account.
I'm not a huge fan of her but I followed her blog by bloglovin and I think this collection was inspired by her daily outfit. She loves wearing basic things but combine with one piece like accessories or shoes with a bright color. What I love from this collection is the shoes! All look cute from platform until wedges! adn the color so cool!it's like a watercolor, I saw that this shoes was made by shoeizme (my fave custom shoes store) and i will say that those shoes must be very comfortable. Even they are a platform or a wedge,it's not heavy and they have a great material. Uh can't wait to get one! :)
For the full pictures please click here!
*by the way it supposed to be ss2011 (slip finger)

courtesy of de.cada.dia by Bethany Supriadi Tan
Follow .Happiness.
.Olive.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.