November 11, 2010
This is my fave local brand so far. All the clothes are timeless has a great material.
I love to buy basic stuffs from this brand. My fave collection is NN02 for basic stuffs but if you want to get a precious pieces you can check "Mixte"
So I followed their twitter to get some updates about the latest collection, stock and promo. So I read that nikicio will be collaborated with Centro as one of departmen store in my town
I just saw the video interview between Nina Nikicio and centro. I can't breathe when I see this collections!
All just basic pieces but with thoses pieces you can mix it with your stuffs. I just want to buy all of them. But I have my choice about which pieces that i need rite now.
They will release the price by next Moday and those stuffs will be at centro dept store on Nov 14th. 
Check out their site here!



courtesy of nikicioxcentro
Follow .Happiness.
.Olive.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.