August 13, 2010
It supposed to be my sunday post so i would like to say happy belated sunday :)
It was quite a nice sunday morning and since my new babies i mean shoes was came so i wore it. It's hand made shoes and from local brand. Why i'm so proud to have a local stuffs? Because i want to support them, it doesn't mean i don't like world wide brand but as long as the local stuffs are quite good i will buy them and support them :)
Too much new things for this month and i think i need to stop now before i've got nothing left on my purse,LOL. So i prefer this simple outfit to cheer my beautiful sunday.
But why people think that i cut my hair?i just do a simple hair do to look proper that another day. It seems my tummy getting bigger day by day i supposed to be doing some exercise but i feel so lazy to do it. i feel i do nothing for the last 2 weeks i can only thinking about getaway from this crazy life, crazy people and boring things.

I need to meet new people!new things and new life. why? because i feel stuck in this mad things.
i think blogging help me a lot to share what i feel, at lease i feel calm now. Oh and my thesis driving me crazy!and why marketing is something that really hard to be understand? should i learn about it deeply? time flies so fast and i hate it! my last purchases for this week is a new flats and some basic tee. i'm glad to have them beside this weirdo mind :)

NN:02 long sleeve basic tee//unbranded skirt//handmade necklace by getabora//gita clutch by ciciero//f21 earrings//watch by fossil//nude flats by loveliness
Follow .Happiness.
Cheers,
Olive

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.