March 1, 2010
February 25th 2010
This is a biggest day in 2010 because I faced my final exam on this date. Okay 3 finals in the same day. I was crazy on that day! But i felt happy because at night i had my freedom! I hope my score will be great. Anyway as usual i came to my church for a little church service. Before that i went to Marche. This is my first time!hahaha. I know it's kinda look stupid but i really really like this place, it's like going somewhere out of his town, i like how they decorated this place. The place was so well, i saw a little birds there inside the restaurant! Speaking about the price, you will make sure that you bring a lot of money when you come here! The price comes with a good taste and a big portion! But they accept Daddy's little plastic (this is how my bestfriend describe credit card). I took some photos there :)

*I recommend this place to chill and hangout because the food was great and the place look homey specially when you need a long time to talk with your best friends about life,hahaha.




XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

2 sveet comments

  1. you're bautiful...visit my blog and happy blogging..follow me please
    http://deekkyy.blogspot.com

  2. Unknown says:

    Thank you :)
    I will visit you back.

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.