March 1, 2010
It's too late to say "Have a nice Saturday" hahaha


I spent my fabulous Saturday with Aya. She pushed me to try ramen near our church. Believe it or not, we arrived there almost 12. I ordered this ramen ( i forgot the name) and gyozu. It's really really yummy but you must try jygokyu (i forgot to spell it,hehehe) it's a spicy ramen! Anyway, after lucnh time we moved to church for easter's meeting, it took about 2 and a half hours. Then when i want to drop Aya on her house, she gave a great idea to talk about little church service theme in pancious. So we end up here! Believe or not my Mom will angry if she saw me eating all day long like this,lol.


XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.