March 1, 2010
Holla..
Yesterday I met Ina, my campus friend but she's already left my campus for good! I mean she already graduated!Hell yeah! I think this is motivating me to leave that building! Godspeed me!
Anyway we met at Plaza Senayan and I was grad that i can found a parking space because when i went to this place at Saturday i can't found even 1 parking space for my self!It was ruined my mood! We met at bakerzin!Yups it's time to eat!What a great long weekend right?hahaha. We talked about many things and it's like monthly meeting and i love it. I hope we will do it for a long time.

I ordered spaghetti meat balls which is it was on a small portion even you will see a big picture on their menu. And a peach tea as my drink, tasted yummy specially the meatballs. Big thanks to my friend Ina!You can call me if you need friend to tell what's going on :)


XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.