March 15, 2010


Today is Saturday and I went to campus for a class then moved again to Pasific Place to see Brightspot Market again and again. Yesterday a little bit crowded so i think today is my lucky day because i came their before the lunch time. I was disappointed because my fave brand named cotton.ink only has a few pieces left because a few items already sold. I came home with black nala dress and fringe tubular shawl. Beside that I met my high school friend that the owner of oneandahalf. People know this brand as a part of nikicio, but they already stand up by themself, it’s cheper than nikicio but the design so simple yet edgy.

I got home with a coffee sweater from this brand, their last collection really good, i love the color and the material. My friend told me that the most wated item was their drappery dress and top, it was so bad when i came there it was sold. In the afternoon I moved to Bandar Jakarta for dinner. By the way Happy Birthday to Mimi, one of my church friend who's celebrated her birthday on Friday, wishing you all the best. I missed this place so much, last time i went there when celebrated my Mom’s birthday. I’m so happy today because i can get a few cool stuffs without feeling guilty since i save my money for this event. I can’t wait to see this event more!



What I Wore:
Blue top from cotton ion; earrings from forever21; Blue narrow jeans by cheapmonday; Red Birkin sandals; Yellow rubber watch from Casio; Holy braclet; Etnic handmade bag from Thailand
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.