March 15, 2010

Hi,
I really missed my blog so much. I was on facation for a few days. I went back to J town on Thusday at 1 am and I was very tired so now in the middle of the night i wrote what i felt for a few days behind. Because my holiday pictures in my cousin’s camera so i will post it letter. When i come back I was bed rest for a day and go out at Friday. I went to campus to check all information about my thesis then i went to Pasific Place to check Brightspot Market. Since their first bazaar i never forget to enjoy the event, i went home with a cute tee from theballetcats. Before went home, me and my friend named Aya had a lunch at papilon duo (forgot how they spell it). Must try their escargot and hot chocolate, very unusual! The escargot so yummy, they put so many butter but not too salted then their hot chocolate really really good, you can mixed milk and chocolate with your own taste, it’s up too you :)


XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.