March 19, 2010
I was being inspired to improve my self by one movie. It showed me that this era people love to work or we called it workaholic culture. For some people it’s a pleasure but the rest of it think that this habit is bad. It’s a life, in every single problems there is so many ways to be chosen. Sometimes i felt don’t know what i want for my future. I’m confuse. People get easily to hope that in the future they only one thing, to be success or be a rich man or women, but how? If you don’t focus in one description how to release that goal, it will be nothing. Actually i want to be free just like a bird. Honestly i want to trip around the world, i want to see the God’s creature, i don’t want to be an employee, i want to be a boss. Why?Because i can manage my life by my self, i don’t like to depending by someone else except my future husband,lol. From my last holiday i can learn that i love to see people, i love to see how they earned some money to be survived in this world. This holiday realy mean to me, this is not about to be relax. I was too enjoy with what i’ve been doing with my life. If i still in here, i will be nothing. I want to release my soul, do what i want to do! This is what we need, believe in something maybe our dreams or our simple thoughts. There will be a miracle that makes it true but we need to be focus and trying hard for it.
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.