March 22, 2010
Whoaaahh!
Lately, I've been busy with my real life so i don't have enough time to post a blog.
I browsed everything that can improve my knowledge but sometimes i forgot to check this blog. So this is my quick update about my self.
First thing: Now my hair getting shorter because I cut it before I left this town for a few days.




Second thing: I really want to post some photos that I've got while i was in vacation with my cousin but, she doesn't upload those photos until this day so i can't post it here. I brought my digicam but I took only a few pictures, the others still in my cousin's camera.
Three thing: I've been crazy about my thesis, since i want this year will be my last year in college. I've been busy to search a great company to be my object for my thesis. God speed me all the time :)

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.