March 22, 2010
I love my last Saturday!
Why? Still &^%$#@ because i have a class every Saturday, but this time i took at 10.00am so it's not too early, rite? Then i had a meeting at church. After that I moved to my fave Salon near my house (not really, but at least still in Ragunan's area) to have creambath and it felt great!I can clear my mind specially about the thesis things. Then I arrived at home at 04.00pm. My Mom and Dad really surprised since that day was Saturday and i never come home early every Saturday. My Mom asked me to accompany her because she wants to cut her hair so i think it's not a bad idea beside that i want to buy Rene book's "Your job is not your career" and yeah i didn't get it. It's already sold in Pejaten Village. I've got it yesterday at Gramedia bookstore PIM. You must read it!Very inspiring! I will post the book cover later. So i just enjoyed me and Mommy time for my last Saturday :)



What I Wore:
Little girl's crooped tee from Bangkok; Narrow Blue Jeans from Cheap Monday; f21 button earrings; Holy Bracelet from Pal; Casio Yellow Rubber Watch; Vintage belt; Handmade Bag from Bangkok and Red Birkenstock
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.