January 4, 2010
The first day of 2010..
That day I only slept for an hour. Spent my morn by attending church service with my Mom. Then dropped my Mom at my Auntie's house. I stayed there a while and got slept for 3 hours, really really tired at that moment. After I woke up, I found my cousin lay down at their family's room, watched tv. I persuade him to accompany me to watching "Sherlock Holmes" and yup We went to fx. That was my second time watched there and I just realized that the ticket so cheap compare with another cinema, hmm..maybe next time that place will be my fave cinema : )

It supposed to be my dinner time with my cousin and He promised to treat me a dinner in new year's eve. But I don't have enough time, my Mom already got back from new year's party at our relatives so I picked her and we moved to hospital met my Dad. Owh and I don't know why but the air conditioner in that place made my body freezing.

I arrived at home by 09.00pm and browsed for an hour, after that I felt really sick and yup I've got fever and dizzy!Crap! Next day I push my self to drop my Dad's breakfast to hospital because my driver still in his village. Okay, I drove my car really slow, open my window and turn of my air conditioner. It's the hardest day of my life in the early 2010.

And yo can imagine that I spent my saturday night by bed rest!I cancelled all my appointment and I felt really bad about it. After lunch time I felt a little bit better, I got home then came back to hospital at night about 07.00pm, Me and my Mom was waiting for my brother while my Dad tried to make some jokes and I really into it even I was sick but I laugh out loud, It was a fun time to see my Mom and my Dad talked.

They came from a different personality and that differences made they had a long life together as a wife and husband and have me and my brother as their children. I really adore both of them. They are the greatest parents for me. We've been trough many things as a small family and we've changed a lot :)

My mind full of many ideas that I will do in this year but I don't have to write it and I will finish it by this day. I hope all of you don't forget to make your goals in this year. This will be a great year and for me this is the time to wake up and make all my dreams come true. So have a nice monday everyone!and don't ever think that this day will be going bad, it's up to you!If you think that this day will be a great day then I will happen exactly just like your mind.Trust me!I've been proved it, specially when you like someone all day will be a great day : )

What I Wore:

Green mini dress (include the belt) , black pattern tights, f21 earrings, casio watch, black studded clutch by Ciciero Bag, Black Platform by MNG.
XoXo,


Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.