December 22, 2009
Just drop here because I missed my blog so much.
So many things to share here but maybe not tonight.
I've got a bad condition.I feel sleepy all the time.
Yesterday I arrived at home at 05.00 pm then I thought it will be nice have a sleep for one hour,
Then I don't know why I woke up at 02.00am and I can't sleep anymore.
Oh crap! Maybe it's because I'm too tired for the last 3 days.
Now I really..really need to sleep.I will update my story tomorrow.
I really excited for the christmas eve,I prepare well for it :)
Not only from my outfit but for my heart too, I want to be a different person this year.
Oh and I have a little surprise for people around me ;)
Wish me luck so maybe I will have another extra energy to make all the ideas becoming real.

Nite-nite all

Have anice dream :)

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.