December 23, 2009
Yihaa!Finally I can post what happened to me for the last 5 days :)
This post begin with my Saturday nite life,lol.

I didn't have any exam on that day. So I woke up late not at 06.00am as usual. Then I went to hospital met my Dad and pick up my Mom. After that because my head was so full, I went to parlour. It's a new one near my house. The place was small but it feels like in my own home. I picked some treatment :)
It felt like in a heaven, so peaceful when i was there. I tried to blow my hair their and voila! My hair looks great,yay!

Then I went to my church for the final rehearsal. I didn't wear this outfit, but I changed it into the khaki pants and forgot to took a picture. Oh and when I was cleaned out my wardrobe, I found my high school bag,yay!I dropped the handle and make it to be an oversized clutch.yeaahhh! I spent the rest of the day in the church and I felt tired. I was glad that my brother drove me in to our house. He such a good brother. Love you Cuy : )

What I Wore:

white shirt by magic happens, thrifted skirt, f21 earrings, holy bracelet from my best friend, Hello Kitty watch, Flowery bag from eastpak and peach shoes from wondershoe

XoXo,


Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.