December 23, 2009
Yup!This is it!The day that has been my nightmare,lol. It's a very special day but this day make my heart want to blow up! I went to the church in early morning although I felt so tired but I need to drop my Mom and accompanied her. So I pick this blue ciffon dress, actually it's a gift from my Mom. Believe it or not, I have a different taste about clothes. I never feel match with my Mom's taste when she bought me something specially a fashion item. But this one, I admit it that this dress fit me well :)

After that I accompany her to meet my auntie and we went shopping together, but not me only them because I don't have any money anymore,lol. After mother-daughter time, My Mom accompany me to the beauty shop to make my hair flawless. I went home and prepared all the stuffs that I need to bring to the church and then I leave my house.

After the last rehearsal, I changed my clothes to be a white dress just like the theme code:"White Chistmas all about" so everybodies wore white dress. Oh and I need to go to face the audience and read aloud about church news, yeahh! I was excited but my hand was cold,huhuhu.
After the chuch service was finished then we had a last meeting. This is the perfect time when people want to say somethings specially tons of thanks. Came home with my brother and He drove me home. Such a beautiful day and I love you a lot my borther : )

What I Wore:(Day)

Blue ciffon dress is a gift from my Mom, unbranded dark blue tights, f21 earrings, pearl bracelet from auitie, casio watch, Snake Skin bag from Ciciero and Nude shoes from Charles&Keith.


Me and My lovely Mom :)
XoXo,


Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.