December 31, 2009
Tuesday, Dec 30th 2009..

I spent my day in hospital with the whole family. I moved for register my phone than, dropped at PIM to buy some fruit for my Dad and found this stuffs!Chewing Gum and bubble.They are so cute!It reminds me with my childhood moment. I called yesterday as my lazy day, except continue reading my book.
At night I picked up my auntie and her family. They stayed for a night at my house. Before picked them up I had a fun time with Mom by shopping and had a dinner together. And as always she always give me.
RIP: Gus Dur (x president in my country)
Currently Reading: Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
Currently Listening: Funny Little Dream


What I Wore:

White cardi was a gift from my mom, stripes skirt by tailor, pearl bracelet was a gift from my auntie, f21 earrings, casio watch, ashley bag from ciciero and Charles&Keith Flats.

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

1 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.