December 31, 2009
Tuesday, Dec 29th 2009..

This is my late post just like usual : )
What I've got at this day? Black-White mini skirt. I bought it from online store. It's a nice fabric and very comfy when i wore it. I will post the pic after this post. So many things happened on this day.

First..This is the happiest day of this week because finally I met my campus friends. I had a lot of fun with them. I spoke too loud in our meeting place, I don't care because I was too excited, lol. I gave them my christmas gifts that already I wraped it well. We had lunch together and took some silly photoshoot. I didn't bring any camera at that day so we took our pic with my friend's camera. I hope she will upload it soon so I can move it to this blog : )



Second..I spent my noon at hospital. Had a talk with my Dad and my brother but not too serious
Third.. I moved from the hospital to my church. I had a meeting with another member. Someone just had a new relationship and He treat us a dinner for the whole members!Yay!Thank you so much!!I don't know why but for some people eating kfc really a big pleasure,lol. They looked excited and put a big smile when they got a meal. Check out the picture below : )


What I Wore:

unbranded stripes t-shirt, black kulot by tailor, black diamond earrings, fossil watch, holy bracelet from my pal, grey studded bag by kochi and black shaolin flats.
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.