November 7, 2009
Today was my long day.
I just had 1 class today, then met Qiqi and Grace in campus.
Really had a great time with them.
Specially when i talked with Grace, it was so fun!
Laughing Out Loud in the middle of my canteen,LOL
Then i moved to Panglima Polim next to the church named GKI Panglima Polim.
I went there do learn thai boxing.
I knew it from my brother.
But because of my condition so I stayed there only for 1 hour,hahaha.
After that I met my father at rspp, then I prepare for the Ramen event.
I picked up Nancy to her house and moved to Ramen 38.

Step 1: Passed the door.


Step2: Ordered Chasew Man.



Step3: Narcissistic.


When we was there the restaurant didn't open yet. So we've waiting for almost 1 hour.
The rain was coming until we enter that place.
Oh my the ramen is so yummy.
With a big bowl and 4 slice of pig meat.
Whoooaaa!It's just like in a heaven even I never been there before, LOL
After that we went to our church for the meeting.
Something funny happened to me,hahaha. It so embarrasing!
Arrrghhh speechless!I wish I was not there at that moment!
Huh, but it's to late because It was happened.
I just stay cool,hahaha. Overal this is the best day even it's to hatic for me.
I met so many friends today and all of them was lovely and friendly.
I really love my campus just by this day.

Owh, finally the shoes was come and it fits me well.
Thanks to Fitri ;D



XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.