November 13, 2009
What I've got?
Actually I bought it at last Saturday but they need to fix it because this is not on my size. Then I come yesterday to took it back. When i was arrived at home, I can't wait to try it ;D
Psst.. I've got it from Retail Therapy in reduce price!
Multifunction stuff!It can be for top or wore it as a skirt. Yay!
Lately I felt like a Parisian because I loved to wore black outfit from top to toe. It will make you look skinnier than before and look mature than before. Just try it girls xP



What I Wore:


Blackbatwingstop:unbranded, Sequins skirt by Retail Therapy, Velvet Shoes custom made by Fitruyuni,Headband:handmade by scarfcollection, Holy Bracelet from Illy and Watch by Fossil.
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.