October 28, 2009
Hunting time!
Since always wore sneakers to my campus, specially in rainy season it's a good choice to wear it. I bought another colorful socks,hihihi.Red and Green are the perfect color to hail Christmas Eve!Can't wait to hear the bell's rang, the red and green ornament, the smell of christmas cookies,the voice of the Choir and so on.Really excited!


Then last Saturday I've got what I've been looking for! Yup it's a mannequin and goldy hanger,Yay! Even my Mom angry because I put it on my room and it makes my room look smaller than before. And She said that It makes her scared when come in to my room, it looks like a person,hahahaha. But I'm glad that I have it now. I always want to have it one ;D



XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.