October 14, 2009

*The picture was taken long time ago when there is an event at my church. Really like this pic a lot ;D

Today I’m stay at home. Yay!
I must study for my Accounting Theory exam for tomorrow. This subject really hard, I already took it 2 times but always failed, LOL. Keep thingking about something that makes me curious, hmm..I can’t sleep well, feel excited too much but I still love to eat,LOL. This things make me crazy but this things were my spirit to study hard even they don’t have a connection. This things make a good and a bad side. Never felt stupid and excited in the same time. Oh God please help me. This is insane x(
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.