September 8, 2009
Late Post.
Sometime I haven't so much time to post a blog. Because of those assignment and my brother used my notebook to do his assignment. I can use it when he was going to school which is in the morning (most of my class schedule was at noon) so yesterday was my free day because i don't have any class but I had assignment to do, so after it was finished I went to hospital for took care my Dad. Then went to his office for took some stuffs. At noon i attended my english class which is so much fun. Why i love it?Because i really need to know this language and the other students look very nice to me ;D


What I wore:
Magic Happens Tee; Faded Denim Pants; Diva earrings; Works with denim's necklace; unbranded black bracelet; Guess's watch; MNG's belt; unbranded paper bag and Amble&Flare Footwear's studded sandals.

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.