September 8, 2009
Remember about my post "Addicted to nude things"?
Yup, finally it was arrived.Yay!! Can't wait to try it on me. And this some of the result.
Maybe I should buy the other one. The denim acid leggings,hehehe


The Package


What I Wore? Self Respect Tee from GirlFriend Magazine; Cotton.Ink's nude acid leggings; F21 Earrings; Works with denim's necklace; Guess watch; Thrift Store outwear; (x)SML nude Loafer Heels.


Oh, and I'm glad that finally I've got shoes maker that can make a great shoes by 10 days. Thank you Bethanny. I hope you reply my e-mail as soon as possible ;D
XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.