September 3, 2009
I've got and update at my Facebook account by this morning and I checked it. Wow, it's from cotton.ink and they promoted about their new collections "The long live, Long legs". Then I saw this two fierce things when I was blogwalking to their blog. Acid leggings by cotton.ink really kewll. So I decided to make a quick order by sent them an email. And still waiting for their reply.
I ordered the nude leggings, why?You know that I've been inspiring by the nude things. This habit makes me bankrupt x(


*The Nude Acid Leggings


*The Denim Acid Leggings
source from cotton.ink's blog

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.