August 2, 2009
Whoaa!Last nite i went to bed so late so i still sleepy now. But I must go to church in the early morn at 8am.
So I woke up at 6am this morn, read the upper room together, take a bath then chaw to the church.
Nothing special for this day, except spent my time together with mom and went to supermarket to buy our daily food.
After this mommy and daughter time, we go back to the church, pick up my dad and my brother than we go back to home.
Changed our clothes, except me and my mom. We went to Antam, this like a ballroom to attend my father's friend who celebrate his daughter's wedding day.
Then for this hetic day, i just stay at home waiting for text from my church's friend, they invite me to karaoke, I'm so excited can't wait to meet them ;)



What I Wore:
Vintage Floral Maxi Dress (I never feel comfortable to wear any maxi dress but i like this maxi dress alot), Vintage Aigner Belt belongs to my Mom,
F21 Earrings, Casio Gold Watch, Local brand bracelets, Bottega Brown Bag belongs to my Mom and Brown Suede Platform from Retail Therapy.



XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

3 sveet comments

  1. I like this dress. I think it's really sweet

  2. Unknown says:

    @Olya: Really?hahaha.LOL
    Thank you darlaa ^_^

    @IAMTHEANGELNEGRO: Thank you ;)

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.