August 3, 2009
Last Saturday me and my family spent that day by celebrating my mom and my uncle birthday.
We went to Bandar Jakarta, the biggest and lovable seafood restaurant in North Jakarta. We arrived at there at 04.30pm. My uncle invited all The Simajuntak family (My Mom's clan). Whoaa!I can't resist any family gathering like this. I love this event a lot, and I was canceling all my schedule for that day to attend this event. I met my cousin Rahel, Ula and Daniel. Not all the family members came there but I still excited to meet them by that time.
Oh, and their foods are top notch! Very delicous but high colestrol. Because I'm still young, I can eat that, not like my parents they're not youngger anyome so they didn't eat it.
Oh, my Mom got 2 presents. One from My Uncle was a harvest bag, in side that bag there is 6 boxes of cookies with different flavour and the other one is a bag from my Aunty (My mother's lil sister).


The Simanjuntak Big Family


My Dad and Me (We look alike twins,hahaha.LOL)


My Brother and My Mom (They looked similar, rite?)



The Youngest Me and Ula :D


The Red bag from Mom's little sister.


The yummy cookies from My Uncle :D




What I Wore:
White Cotton Long Sleeves from edc, Abstrac Leggings from Local Online Shop, Earrings from F21, Necklace from Drole Shop, Watch from Casio, Chuck Tailor Keds and Chanel Bag belongs to my Mom

XoXo,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.