July 14, 2009
What I've got from my house?It was a great heritage that my father never throw his straw hats!He loved to used it longtime ago when he played golf. He still love to play but never wore that hats anyomore, so I washed it and make it to be more proper to wear it again. Because it still on summer maybe we should have this fashion item?Just contact me,hehehe.LOL

Inspiring look from Lookbook:


What I've got:

Limited items, only 6 hats

HAPPY HOLIDAY DARLAA.....

Adios,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.