July 14, 2009
This is the last part of my journey, i mean my hunting fileds,hahaha.LOL
I've got asymmetric loose top and mini dress made from jeans (maybe I can used it as a long vest,yay!). Still got the inspiring look from the Lookbook. It has been this all day long I kept up with lookbook site.


Inspiring look from Lookbook:


What I've got:


Inspiring look from Lookbook:
This is not exactly look alike what i've got, but next day I will search this vintage blouse!

What I've got:


Next Hunt:
Outer made from jeans materials


Indian Vest

Acid washed Jeans


A lot of denim jackets




Adios,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.