April 5, 2009
Went to my church this morn (as ussual) and wore this outfit. My mom told me that I'm feakin her out,hahaha. She said it's to much bracelet, it's a freak idea for made a skirt to be the mini dress and my shoes are to high.LOL. I love this shoes so much, coz the first thing is because it's cheap (I've got it on sale from forever21 site, lucky me because they sold it in my size!) and the second is because i love the color of the shoes, and thelast one is because it's easy to wear, not to heavy!Yay!
Owhhh!Today I found a cute guy, he's so handsome and cute. I think he already graduate from his collage. Huh!!Can't stop thinking about him,hahaha.LOL
Ow yeah!!I need your opinion about my outfit today. Which one the great outfit?Is it the first one or the second one?But I went out with the 1st outfit (without the brownies belt,hehehe). And let me know if u can't leave ur comment in this blog, I fixed it but I don't know is it better or not! xP
White shirt:MNG basic; Beige Skirt (worn as a dress):Random Brand; Tights:Unbranded;
Necklaces:Mom's collections, Forever21; Earrings:Forever21; Watch:Casio Vintage
Bracelet:Random brand; It's a gift from Wanda, It's a gift from Aya;
Bag:Ciciero's; Shoes;Forever21

White shirt:MNG basic; Beige Skirt (worn as a dress):Random Brand; Tights:Unbranded;
Necklaces:Mom's collections, Forever21; Earrings:Forever21; Watch:Casio Vintage
Bracelet:Random brand; It's a gift from Wanda, It's a gift from Aya;
Belt:Aigner Vintage; Bag:Ciciero's; Shoes;Forever21

Introducing My new stuffs!Contains with the hair treatment like Makarizo Hair Recovery, which is my fave hair treatment that We can used after shampoo to protect ur hair from the uv light or damage heat of hair dryer; Makarizo T1, it's like the hair recovery but this is for very damages hair for fix ur hair from damages and makes your hari shiny; Makarizo Hair Enery Anti-Aging Creambath, it's a new stuff and watched the advertise this afternoon after i got home, easy to use and make your hair so healthy! And the last one is Biore porepack for my nose,LOL.
All of this stuff is not expensive than all your clothes babe, but they have an amazing result and of couse make your face and hair look beautiful. Let's try it. For an Indonesian people, I've got all this stuff from Grand Lucky's supermarket, the place infront of Bengkel Cafe Sudirman.

Ciao gals,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

2 sveet comments

  1. Unknown says:

    Finally this pop up window just show up!hahaha.
    please comment here =)

  2. Unknown says:

    hmm..maybe better if it just like this xP
    Wonder who is the hot guy?so sorry i can't put his picture here, somebosy will be jealose!hahahaha xP

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.