April 6, 2009
Morning gals..
I know u wonder why I put this black, ugly pic below. The story is just like this; In the early morn I woke up and start browsed some of fashion blog and when I was opened my chictopia blog, in the other tab I Opened Margault's blog. It's so funny because in here We don't like this animal coz it's smelly, noisy and so uncool!Hahahaha.But look at this, people taking this animal everywhere and proud about it.If u don't believe it, just check Margault's post here!
Hmm..Maybe it's better if the color is not black. Piggy with baby pink color more cute and loveable, am I rite?I think so...Hahahaha.LOL
Ciao,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.