April 6, 2009
I don't have any energy to say even one word,hahaha.LOL. I really hate this day!!Why??
1. This day I suppose to be my holiday (free time, I don't have class) But my bussiness communication lecture gave an aditional class at 1 pm, so I must go to my su@#y campus! He said that He will give us a quiz, but what??He didn't do it!
2. When I went to my church from the campus, it's stuck!I've got a very bad traffic jam!!From my campus to my church I've got stuck for 2 hours!Imagine that!It's only about 5-6km.
3. I supposed to be go to BCA, because the class is overtime then Ican't go there!
4. When I got stuck, I went to the church and have some chit-chat until 08.30pm then I come back home.
5. I still have management audit assignment to do for wednesday!
6. Because a very bad trafic jam, I can't brought a feed for my fish!
What the beutiful day hah?I must consider about driving a car anyomore!It must be with my Driver!Please Mr. Miswan as my driver, please come back home!We need you!! (Actually He went back to his village to meet his family)

Sorry I didn't take a picture of my outfit today, because I feel angry and ugly!hahaha. But When I was in the middle of a very bad traffic jam, I took come of my funny face pic. It's an exspresion of mine in the middle of the traffic jam!Cars everywhere!Hmm.. I think I've got carphobia!hahahaha.LOL
Ciao,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.