April 26, 2009
Happy Sunday Everyone!
Today after I went to the church by this morn, I went to Mangga Dua with my mom. I want to buy many kind of my diy project. I have a plan to make an ombre tights by my self, so I bought plain tights in white color. I also got a cute black top and zipper skirt in dark blue, I will post it letter when I wear that outfit :D
Owh, because I bought so many of tights they gave me in a reduce price. They're so kind :D So, if you want to buy any color of tights just send me and email and I will give you the details xP
Sst..the price is under 50,000 rupiahs. Of course it's in a good quality, this tights with 120 denier.

Black stripes top: thrifted from ps.senen; black high waist short:local ol shop; brown bag:local ol shop; Watch:Casio Vintage; Necklace:handmade by Ismel; Black flip-flops: Ando (local brand and it's realy cheap and comfy)
Luv you all,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

3 sveet comments

  1. chalortte says:

    Hey nice blog ! I LIKE YOUR OUTFITS !

  2. Unknown says:

    @Agy-online : Thanks darl :D

    @Lucille : Thank you darla xP. I like ur blog to, specially the glasses. Even I don't know what you've wrote (I can't speak France) but I love you picture :D

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.