April 14, 2009
Before I go to sleep..
My outfit while I'm home. Big shirt is a gift from my Father; Stripes Shorts:Aressio (it's cheap things but very comfortable!); and barefoot,hahaha.LOL. I like the yoga pose xP
So, I've got an inspirations from Diana's blog. She made her pajamas looks nice and fashionable, so I do the same things like her xP

Big shirt is a gift from my Father; Stripes Shorts:Aressio (it's cheap things but very comfortable!); Floral Tights: local online shop from FS; Belt: Gift from my Father but this item belongs to my mom; Necklace: Created by Mba Echi from FB; Tranparent Box: Case of my polariod camera.

Next Hunt: Boxy Bags. It looks like my polaroid case but this one made from leather or vintage material. Take alook the picture below!

I love Alexa Chung's and Agyness's Boxy Bag
*What do you think? Click the picture for the large view.
Love you all,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.