April 14, 2009
Remember about my post "Messy Girl"?Yup, I'm still like that girl!hahaha. The only thing about my room that look nice is my job desk board. The Green and The blue papers are my job desk for my things, I mean this is the list about necklaces and shoes orders, but now I made headbands by my self (I will post it letter). So I will fix this room, make it look nice but I don't have so much time, maybe I will do it tomorrow, because next week will be my 2 weeks of mid exam, I must have a nice room to make a good atmosphere to make me stay focus for my exam. Wish me luck gals xP
White Shirt:Unknown Brand (Gift from my mom); Faded Jeans:Unbranded (washed it for 100times,hahaha); Earrings:F21; Watch: Casio Vintage; Bag: Nike; Shoes: Everlast; Clear Holder and Yellow Book: Bookstore

So this is my outfit fo today. I wore shirt or blouse because I had Audit Class today and my Lecture wants her students wore shirt or blouse to make a great look like the real Auditor,hahaha.But we available to wear jeans xP
Beside that White blouse still be a trend now on Gals. Take alook this picture. Ashley still love it!

Today, I do so much things. Like finished all my orders for my customer xP
I will post the result after this, If you like it, you can text me and order the same things xP

Love you all,

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.