March 16, 2009
I went to the PIM this afternoon to meet my friends. So we pick this place to chill and doin girl stuff like gossiping and taking some picture. It's only a few hours but means alot for us =)
Gals, i think we should doin this things again. Next destination:Grand Indo,hahaha. Don't forget to bring your cameras!

Oh, i think the yoghurt of heavenly blush is too sweet for me. I prefer Saur Sally than Heavenly blush yoghurt. But i like their topings.

This some of my heavenly friends. I wore the red plaid shirt :D







Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.