September 18, 2012

I used to be love to paint something
I know the result sometimes not pretty good but since 
I was in elementary school Art is my favorite subject

This time after paint my plain canvas with some black vertical stripes
I put my favorite Audrey Hepburn picture on the left side
and beginning to think fill this canvas with other ornament

Here we go, I put two of instant photos that i got from an old friend
This picture was taken from our last meeting
It's actually plain film until i put some masking tape
You can make it from plain stickers that you can get from any bookstore near by
and start to draw your own

Here's two pictures before and after the DIY project :)

Someone said that I'm over joyed
Well I am, lol. Something good will happen
Something that i will share for sure if it's just happened
Now I just have some positive energy to stay away from negative effect or people
Just focus on my ability, trying to catch my dreams
waiting and do my best for happiest moment that will happened
to my beloved people near to me

Just happy and proud of you all :)

XO. Olive

find another chameleon doll at:
.facebook..twitter..tumblr..chictopia..pinterest..instagram..followgram..formspring.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.