August 12, 2012

Happy Sunday world :)

Finally I've shorten my hair a few weeks ago
I feel my hair lack of shine and look dull after my short trip to the beach
Actually I cut my hair as similar as Shini Park (big fan of her) and found really happy when i see the result

Just back to radar, wearing make up trying to look effortless but also classy in the same time
Last day I feeling blue, It's not my mood but just have a mind to wear anything in blue
Since my asks collar tips has arrived on last friday, 
I have a risk to mix and match it with what I have on my closet

dark blue abstract top by puzzle huzzle//blue stone collar tips by asos//
little black bag by aldo//platform heels by argyle&oxford//random accessories

Last week I ordered some pieces from my friend
We went to the same collage and now she has a clothing line (envy)
I have my eyes for some cute shapes and finally order some
At this post I wear one of her pieces, the top that has a beautiful pattern and color
If you are looking for basic things with simple cutting just have a look,
maybe you will love it :)
Here's their site


Anyway, I don't know how bad the weather lately in your place
But mine, people around me seems getting a virus or something
So please watch out and be careful, drink so much water and eat come vitamins
My brother just got to hospital because of this virus, I hope he can come back very soon
miss yaa..

To tired to recap all beautiful things that happened on last weekend
Will make more post very soon..


XO. Olive

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.